** NEW **
Did someone say sloth? a completely new character joining Kids Dream and a super popular one too. Sloths look so adorable, cute and cuddly, so does this character comfort blanket which your little ones will love to cuddle, snuggle and drift off to sleep. Created with high quality washable plush, silk backing and 19 looped silk taggies for little hands to explore, sensory stimulation and to rub for comfort too. Designed with different colours which helps promote the development of babies eyesight.
Children often love the silky feeling of labels and the satin backing of these comforters is a very similar material, the blanket features different materials which is perfect for
* Gender neutral
* Embroidered eyes
* Suitable from birth
* Machine washable at 30 degrees
* Complimentary gift wrapping service
* Kids Dream use next day delivery free of charge
About Mary Meyer
Mary Meyer is an environmentally conscious company and has been making toys that are safe and fun since 1933. Mary Meyer has received numerous awards including multiple Toy of the Year awards. Known for using unique, beautiful, and incredibly soft fabrics, Mary Meyer continually strives to design extraordinary products of outstanding quality, all the while keeping an eye on customer service and value.
Mary Meyer safety
1. Design - Exceeding ASTM standards is the mantra of our experienced designers. Getting it safe right from the drawing board is the key. Whether they are specifying how items are sewn or which fabrics and components to use, our designers constantly make decisions that keep our toys among the safest in the industry.
2. Testing - The fabrics and construction of all Mary Meyer toys are fully tested to meet and very often exceed US safety standards. If a toy fails the tests, it is either dropped before production or is redesigned until it passes all safety tests.
3. Production - Built-in processes during production are designed to maximize safety. Examples are:
- All toys go through metal detectors to assure no metal fragments are inside our toys.
- All plastic eyes are sonic-welded in place to assure they remain firmly and safely attached to the surrounding fabric.
- On most of our toys with "beans" inside, the beans are sewn into inner bean bags. This decreases the chance that individual beans will escape from our toys.
4. Inspection - Ongoing inspections during and after production are an integral part of our safety program. Not only are toys inspected for safety, they are also reviewed for quality control, design consistency, correct labeling, and package integrity.
5. Compliance Certification - Mary Meyer has pdf's of each toy's CPSC Compliance Certificate available to the public as required by law. They can be found on our web site by clicking on the certificates tab and scrolling to the item number desired. The item number immediately follows MM.