Lilliputiens is the story of two ''Made in Belgium'' enthusiasts.
Created in 1995 by two friends, the brand has embarked on a quest to create the very best soft toys. Mission accomplished! Today, the Lilliputiens family really has grown, and continues to astonish with its colour pallets, range of materials and its universe populated with fantastically endearing characters who delight children. Welcome to a world of discoveries and early learning where creativity is king!
Created by Mothers.
In order to create the new IT-toys, Lilliputiens has a whole team of dynamic & trendy Wonderwomen! This creative cell with a high maternal potential knows what’s needed to bring children''s dreams into toys! It’s that “mummy touch” that is the essence of the Lilliputiens toys that leave children wide-eyed in wonder.
Lilliputiens toys cannot be easily described. If, however, we were to use one word that sums it up, it would be ‘wonder’. Wonders are the common theme of all our creations. The magic of hidden surprises, the stirrings of curiosity, the shapes that get you thinking... every plaything is a voyage of discovery.
Excitement of Imagination.
In our world full of little wonders, every toy has its own fun story. Lilliputiens’ numerous mascots each have their own magical universe. Soft materials and disarming characters engender trust, while the many shapes, colors, noises,... will continuously challenge a child’s inquisitive spirit. A fun and high-quality way to learn. If you’re looking for stimulating, heartwarmingly attractive and completely safe toys, for little pieces full of wonders filling even you with pleasure, Lilliputiens has got it!
Lilliputiens is a through and through Belgian company, specialized in the production of fabric-based toys. We set ourselves apart through the extreme quality and the compelling creativity of our products. Our goals incorporate the values that we pass on to all our toys – educational, fun and aesthetic values. We strive to offer the best price-quality ratio possible.
All Lilliputiens toys and characters are covered in a variety of fabrics. Their creative team of young mums invents every fabric. They draw the prints and choose the colors and textures very carefully. This way every character gets their own fabric and each child will quickly recognize their own favorite Lilliputiens friend. If your child likes pink dots and flowers then Liz, the elf, will quickly become her bosom friend... Or what do you think of Simon, the hedgehog who traded in his spikes for lush velvet?
The varieties in fabrics activate the senses of the little ones. Touch, hearing and sight are stimulated over and over again in a playful Lilliputiens way.
ABOUT MARY MEYER
Mary Meyer is an environmentally conscious company and has been making toys that are safe and fun since 1933. Mary Meyer has received numerous awards including multiple Toy of the Year awards. Known for using unique, beautiful, and incredibly soft fabrics, Mary Meyer continually strives to design extraordinary products of outstanding quality, all the while keeping an eye on customer service and value.
Mary Meyer safety
1. Design - Exceeding ASTM standards is the mantra of our experienced designers. Getting it safe right from the drawing board is the key. Whether they are specifying how items are sewn or which fabrics and components to use, our designers constantly make decisions that keep our toys among the safest in the industry.
2. Testing - The fabrics and construction of all Mary Meyer toys are fully tested to meet and very often exceed US safety standards. If a toy fails the tests, it is either dropped before production or is redesigned until it passes all safety tests.
3. Production - Built-in processes during production are designed to maximize safety. Examples are:
- All toys go through metal detectors to assure no metal fragments are inside our toys.
- All plastic eyes are sonic-welded in place to assure they remain firmly and safely attached to the surrounding fabric.
- On most of our toys with "beans" inside, the beans are sewn into inner bean bags. This decreases the chance that individual beans will escape from our toys.
4. Inspection - Ongoing inspections during and after production are an integral part of our safety program. Not only are toys inspected for safety, they are also reviewed for quality control, design consistency, correct labeling, and package integrity.
5. Compliance Certification - Mary Meyer has pdf'sof each toy's CPSC Compliance Certificate available to the public as required by law. They can be found on our web site by clicking on the certificates tab and scrolling to the item number desired. The item number immediately follows MM.
VaniMeli, a deer that lives in the Nordic Birch forest, represents a Swedish boy and the zebra AstoLuina represents an immigrant girl.
Their differences become the basis for an unconditional friendship. By playing together they learn something new every day!
VaniMeli ValuesVaniMeli AB are a Swedish company that holds anti-racism dear to our hearts! They stand for human equality.
VaniMeli, a deer that lives in the Nordic Birch forest, represents a Swedish boy and the zebra AstoLuina represents an immigrant girl
Their differences become the basis for an unconditional friendship, by playing together they learn something new every day!
Follow their journey and support this project with VaniMeli.
“Everyone is different, yet the same. It does not matter where we come from!”
VANIMELI SUPPORTS UNHCR
One day we want to turn on the news and hear that there is "Peace on Earth”!.
We at VaniMeli AB believe that peace can be a reality.Peace is something that
is within us all, big or small. Nobody can do everything but we can all do something.
VaniMeli therefore supports the UNHCR, the UN refugee agency, which actively
works for the rights of refugees and give refugees a safe life.
Two mumpreneurs started Cheeky Chompers in 2013 while they were on maternity leave expecting their first children. The Neckerchew were born after lots of catch-ups with friends – where Amy and Julie witnessed countless dropped, dirty and lost teethers. Not to mention a gaggle of dribbling babies!
Sometimes the simplest ideas really are the best: if the teether won’t stay put, why not attach it to the baby? Over nine months of long nights we put that little thought into action. They designed bibs, sourced the best fabrics and materials, tested everything for safety and quality – and even found a brilliant manufacturer right here in the UK. After all that, original chewy dribble bib the Neckerchew finally hit the shelves in 2013.
Cheeky Chompers are committed to creating stylish and innovative attachable baby essentials to make parents’ lives that little bit easier. All fabric products are machine washable, BPA and phthalates free and tested to worldwide safety standards.
their award winning Cheeky Chompers range brings you the Neckerchew, Comfortchew, Neckerbib, Chewy the teething Hippo, Cheeky Blanket and the Muslin Collection offering four innovative 100% organic super soft muslin products: Neckerchew, Neckerbib, Comforter and the MultiMuslin, one beautiful teething muslin with six clever uses. Cheeky Chompers latest product is Attach & Chew silicone teething rings.
Little Dutch is beautiful gift company from the Netherlands. We have chosen to stock a small range of their wooden toys including rainbow stacking toys and wooden abacus. At Kids Dream we have admired this brand for some time and so happy we are now able to offer our customers these wonderful, quality and educational toys.
More brand information coming soon